So I let myself get really far behind in blogging, and now I have completely run out of time. I know if I don't post anything today ... it won't get done!! Our new baby girl will be here tomorrow (YEAH!!) so I wanted to post a few things of Abbey. My sister and her two boys were able to come visit us in Ohio for a week, and we had an absolute blast!! They actually flew back with me from Utah, which was awesome because they helped me keep Abbey entertained.
This is Abbey's cousins, Kaden and Dallin. She loved playing with them and they were so cute together. She really had a hard week once they left (so did I!)
We were able to go to the splash park one day with Dallin. Eric and Kaden ended up going to the big water park this day to ride all the big rides. Abbey loves this splash park and had alot of fun with Dallin there.
The boys were able to make it to the zoo for a half a day, and had so much fun. Abbey was napping, so we ended up meeting them there to go to Zoombezi Bay.
This is Abbey at Zoombezi Bay. She loves the water and for some reason loves the water even more with the life jacket on. It doesn't really keep her floating because she is still to little to really fit in it, but she would cry everytime I took it off of her. I think maybe it helped keep her warm. We were able to go to Zoombezi Bay several times with the boys, and we all had alot of fun!
Thanks so much for coming and seeing us in Ohio - we miss you!!!
Thanks so much for coming and seeing us in Ohio - we miss you!!!



1 comment:
whell good luck Leesa, let me know when your feeling better and then send tons of pictures, I'm so excited for you and Eric. I hope all goes well and I'll pray for you. Your friend Stephanie
Post a Comment