Abbey's new thing lately is to answer us by saying ok baby. It is so darn cute!!! The other night we were eating dinner and she came up to Eric trying to say something. He kinda gave me a puzzled look and I said I think she wants a bite of your sandwich. Eric said "Abbey, do you want a bite?" Abbey's reply, "OK baby." It took us by surprise and we both burst out laughing. Ever since then, that is her anwser for everything. The next morning when Abbey woke up she was calling for "mommy" and Eric went in and said, "Is it ok if daddy gets you?" Abbey, "OK baby."
Now she even answers her own questions with ok baby. She will come and ask me for something then say ok baby and take off into the kitchen, waiting for me to follow. I love it! It cracks me up everytime. She is growing up so fast and learning things so quickly it amazes me. I can't wait to see how great of a big sister she is going to be - only one more day!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment