Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Little Girls

Abbey got to hold Ela this morning and she loved it! She is so good with her, I love watching Abbey with her. When Eric tried to take Ela back, Abbey started crying and holding on to her, it was really cute. We had to bribe Abbey with milk to get her to let Ela go. I am so blessed to have two beautiful little girls in my life!!!

7 comments:

Burke and Hayley said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. Abbey will be a great big sister.

Anonymous said...

Leesa! Ela is gorgeous! I'm sad that I won't get to see her until the holidays. I'm glad everything went well with the delivery. Make sure and give a squeeze to both of my lil' nieces. Miss you guys! :)

Argyle Family said...

Hi guys! I love this picture of Abbey and Ela - it reminds me of a picture I have of Kaden and Dallin. They will be the best of buds! I wish I could come visit you again - we love you! Give Abbey and Ela lots of love for me.

Cody & Lainie said...

Leesa, what adorable little girls! I am so glad all went well with the delivery! I also read about abby's "ok baby" thing.... so stinking cute! I have to say it makes me so excited for our little guy to get here! Love ya!

Tara said...

That is so sweet. The are going to be so close. I love having a big sister, as I am sure you do too.

Courtney Peacock said...

I thought I remembered you were due around now! :-) We are very excited for your little growing family. Take care of those little girls!

Rob and Melanie said...

They are both so adorable!! The wanting to hold the baby never goes away unfortantley. Colby, my 3 year old still wants to hug Tyler all the time. And he's almost 2! Tyler is almost as big as he is so he just knocks him down and runs away.