Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was alot of fun this year. Abbey enjoyed opening her presents for the most part, but just wanted to play with the toys instead of opening more. I guess she fits right in with every other kid, right? It was great to be home with family and spend time with everyone!

Abbey enjoying her Elephant book

Grandma and Grandpa Gabrielsen

Uncle James and Aunt Kandyce - Abbey loved all the attention!!

Abbey's best friends (and cousins) Dallin and Kaden. They absolutely adore her and she could not get enough of them either. It was so fun to be with them for Christmas!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love Abbey's hair. Very creative. That is fun that she loves her cousins so much. Bricey loves all the attetion from her cousins too.

Kandyce said...

I'm soo glad you finally posted! The pics of Abbey are too cute. I miss both of my lil nieces already. And thanks for the comment on my blog, it meant a lot to get your input! It really helps me put some things into perspective! Love you guys!