Friday, January 16, 2009

Comparison

I have been waiting for Ela to get a little older so I could do this post. Everytime we go home my family tells me our girls look like me and Eric's family tell him our girls look like him, so I wanted to see which was true. I wish I had a picture of Eric when he was around 6 months, but I forgot to get one from his mom and now she is back in school so I don't want to bother her. Anyway, I'll let you be the judge on how much my girls look like me. They sure are alot cuter than I was which is a very good thing!

Ela at 5 months

Abbey at 5 months

Me at 6 months

3 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Your girls are so cute! They look a lot alike. That's a cool idea to put those pictures together.
I love your backgrounds, so thanks for posting the link to her site!

Kandyce said...

You all look WAYYY alike! All soo beautiful!

Allreds said...

I think Ela is exactly you, and Abbys eyes make her Eric