Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home for the Holidays

We are leaving today for Utah and I am so excited! I am in need of a major mom break right now, so it's perfect timing. I told my mom I was taking full advantage of her babysitting abilities so that I can have some free time - YAY!! I am very exctied to be with all of our family for Christmas, I love going home for Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone!

5 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Hey! If you have any free time while you are in town we should try to get together! It would be great to see you! We are leaving Saturday for Wyoming and get back Christmas Eve most likely. Let me know!

Allreds said...

Hey Leesa, i'm glad you get to come home for Christmas, like Melissa said if you have time we all should get together. =)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Have a fun trip. Baylor is obsessed with Abbey. He is constantly reminded me that Abbey went bye bye on an airplane. He misses her.

Kandyce said...

Yay! I'm sooo happy you're home! See you soon!

Alicia said...

Hey Leesa, So we must get together!! Chris has rotations now, but every weekend we are free. He has 2 weeks in February, I think we are going to Italy, do you guys want to come!! then we have vacation in May and June. Where are you guys going after graduation? We are going to San Antonio TX!! We miss you guys, even if we just did a weekend trip to see each other!!