Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Pictures and Photoshop Love

We recently had family pictures taken and I am really happy with the way they turned out. Abbey was the biggest stinker ever, she just cried and cried every time we tried to hold her for a group shot. Luckily our great photographer was able to get a few good family shots and some really good individual shots. Thanks Kim - you are great! I have been playing with them in photoshop the last week and I am totally in love with photoshop! What an amazing program! Here are some photos that I have spiced up a bit in photoshop!






I even made our Christmas cards - nice huh

5 comments:

Allreds said...

So cute I'm glad to see pictures of your cute Ela, I love the hair and holy cute... Abbey is a doll. Hope all is well Steph

Tara said...

Love the Christmas card. You are so on top of things. Ela is such a little cutie. Love those big eyes.

emilyy said...

I love your christmas card!!! Will you do mine :)

Rob and Melanie said...

Way Cute!!

Margo said...

I love the card, and the pictures are just so darn cute. I hope I get one.