Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween was alot of fun this year! It was Abbey's first year trick-or-treating and she was so funny to watch. She wasn't quite sure what we were doing and why she was getting candy. She kinda had a terrified look on her face the whole night, but she was all smiles when we got home and dumped out the candy. Ela just stayed bundled up and asleep in her stroller. Thanks again mom for making Ela's costume...she's the cutest lamb ever! My little butterfly and lambie!
This is so Ela. She always has a wide-eyed stare. What a cutie!
Doesn't she look like she's having such a great time? I think she had fun, eventhough I didn't get one picture of her smiling.



1 comment:

Angie said...

They were adorable. We are so glad you guys stopped by. I love Ela and her little lamb costume. The look is priceless on their faces of curiosity of what the heck is goin on.