Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Tonya - here are my ABC's...

A - Attached or single: Attached, Eric and I have been married for 5 1/2 years
B - Best Friend(s): Eric and Abbey - they love me no matter what :)
C - Cake or Pie: Both!
D - Day of Choice: Right now it is any day that is warm enough I can take Abbey outside. I do enjoy Saturdays because I get to spend more time with Eric.
E - Essential Item: Tums, that darn heartburn comes on so quick!
F - Favortie Color: It changes - I really like green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: I think I like worms better
H - Hometown: South Weber, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): Do naps count? I can't think of anything better than taking a nap with Abbey. Oh, and of course chocolate!!
J - January or July: This is a hard one for me, I love the snow and the sun. I really can't decide...
K - Kids: Abigail and one on the way (we find out on Monday what we are having!!!)
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, and food
M - Marriage Date: July 3, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 2 - Cami and Riley
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: I really hate spiders
Q - Quotes: I couldn't find the one I was thinking of, but I really like this one ... A good friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!
R - Reason to Smile: Abbey - she is just so darn cute!
S - Season: Spring - perfect weather, not too hot or too cold - and everything is starting to bloom - it's just really pretty.
T - Tag Six: Oh I don't know - whoever wants to be tagged, I tag you!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: When I was born my parents named me Haley Ann and then changed my name about 2 months later to Leesa Kae
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor
W - Worst Habit: Biting my nails, ugh!
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Definatley X-rays - I love seeing a little baby on an ultrasound - it's just amazing to me how little they are, yet you can still see all the little parts!
Y - Your Favortite Food: Lately it is fruit - I love fresh fruit!
Z - Zodiac: Libra

No comments: