Monday, March 24, 2008

It's A Girl!!!

Well, we had our ultrasound today and it's a girl!!! I was surprised, I really thought it was a boy. Eric said it was either a boy or a girl, we had a 50% chance either way. We are really excited to have another sweet baby girl!

Little foot.

Profile with her hand on her forehead ("oh woe is me")

12 comments:

Margo said...

Wahoo! That is so exciting. This will be so much fun for Abbey to have a sister so close in age. I am so excited. I have been thinking about you guys all day long.

Anonymous said...

Yay for more girls!! Congrats! We are sooo excited for the three of you!
♥ Kandyce and James

Bethany said...

This is so exciting to have two girls close in age.

jer&ash said...

Congrats. Thats so awesome.

Cami said...

Hi Leesa, Eric, Abbey and "Ella Grace" ;) We are excited to have another girl in our little family. Dallin says that the new baby gets to be his and Kaden can have Abbey!! We can't wait to see you in June. Abbey looks so cute in her birthday pictures (she reminds me of your baby pictures lees - ;) Love ya lots!

Tara said...

Congrats!! I am so excited you are having another girl!! They are going to be the best of friends. Hope all is going well with you. We might have to get together when you come home this summer

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! How perfect to have two girls so close in age:-)

Burke and Hayley said...

I am glad that you found our blog. Congrats on another girl!! Abbey will love having a little sis.

The Gardner's said...

Lees, that is so awesome. I am really excited for you. Girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Kim said...

Yay for two cute little girls. Congrats!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Well, I was going to say congrats and having another girl is exciting and Abbey will be such a great big sis, but that has already been said, so...your new baby girl looks like she has an awesome foot from the ultrasound pictures. Congrats on the soon to be new cutie!

Vanessa said...

congrats! that will be so fun to have two little girls!