Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Day


I took Abbey in the snow today and she only lasted about 5 minutes until she started crying. She did enjoy eating it for about 2 minutes, which was really cute. It took me longer to get her dressed than it did for her to get tired of being bundled up, but she sure looked cute, so I guess it was worth it.

3 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

I love the pictures of Abbey - she is so adorable. The new layout for your blog looks great. I'm so excited that you have a blog!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

What an adorable blog! I love that picture of Abbey eating snow. That is the cutest snow outfit. I'm so glad that you have a blog. I feel like blogging has opened up a whole new chapter in my life...I'm addicted!

The Gardner's said...

Okay, I love the picture of her eating snow! She is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see what the next one looks like!