Hurray for Mac & Cheese! I am having a really hard time finding food that Abbey will consistantly eat and I always worry that she isn't getting enough to fill her little tummy, but she LOVES Mac & Cheese! She was so happy that she got to eat some today and she kept laughing and rubbing it in her hair, it was really cute. Eventhough she was a complete mess by the time she was done, I was just happy that she ate! If only she ate everything this good...Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The Cheesiest...
Hurray for Mac & Cheese! I am having a really hard time finding food that Abbey will consistantly eat and I always worry that she isn't getting enough to fill her little tummy, but she LOVES Mac & Cheese! She was so happy that she got to eat some today and she kept laughing and rubbing it in her hair, it was really cute. Eventhough she was a complete mess by the time she was done, I was just happy that she ate! If only she ate everything this good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What is it about mac n cheese? Katelyn can't get enough of it.
I love the little smile on her face. Mac n' cheese is a necessity for any child.
Aw, I miss that cute little face of hers! I'm glad you're blogging so we can stay in touch better! ♥
Hey Leesa,
I didn't realize you had a blog until you left a comment so I'm glad you did. It's really cute and I love the pictures of Abbey. She is such a cute a girl.
For real. She is adorable. You can bring her over anytime and Baylor will teach her how to pig out. He's pretty good at it, I'm sure she will be very impressed at how manly he is. Very cute blog and pics by the way. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment