
This is Abbey all dressed up to brave the cold in Ohio. She absolutely hates being dressed, and putting a coat and hat on is torture for her. I'm surprised I was able to get a picture without her screaming. I just love how her little arms stick out and she can't really move them - it cracks me up!
Monday, February 18, 2008
It's About Time...
Well, I am finally starting my blog and all I can say is, "It's about time!!" I was waiting for something fun or exciting to happen so I would have something great to write about, but nothing much has happened, so I figured I just better start. I shouldn't say nothing much has happened because ALOT happens everyday with an 11 month old! Abbey is so much fun and is so full of energy it is getter harder and harder to keep up with her! She is so funny, Eric and I spend most of our time laughing at her. I recently hung a collage of her on our wall, and she thinks it is so great. When she sees herself up on the wall, she gets a big smile on her face and moves as fast as she can along our table over to the couch by the picture just laughing and pointing and smiling. Now all I have to say is, "where's Abbey" and she knows exactly where to look and always hurries over to point and laugh. She's also discovered the other pictures of her around our house and will stop and admire herself every once in a while. What can I say, I guess she knows how cute she is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment