Okay, I am WAY behind on posting, but I wanted to get these up. I will catch up on the last few months THIS week...or next - haha!! Some good friends of our snapped a few family photos this weekend for us, thanks Shara and Trevor (and J)!! Some of them I took, some of them they took but they all turned out really great! And, we got to play with my new lens which was really fun:)







Thank you! Shara and Trevor for taking our pictures!



7 comments:
Oh my goodness, an update. I can hardly believe my eyes. Your family is adorable. I love the black/white pic of you and Eric. You look beautiful in it. Love the bangs too.
I agree w/Stacey--the b&w of you & eric is awesome AND YOUR bangs are fabulous!!
Love the *sisters* one, and the one of just Ela...you're going to have to tell me if all the ones at the depot turned out bad?? lol
awesome, awesome. Such a good looking family!!
cute, love your hair. glad to see your doing good. take care Steph
Your girls are so adorable. Love their outfits. You do a great job with pictures. I love the "sister" picture-so priceless. Love you haircut too.
Love the pics Leesa!! The girls are just too cute! Tell them their Aunt Kandyce says hi and misses them! Miss you guys! xoxo
Yes, you are quite behind in your posting :) Love the pics! You have such a beautiful family and you look amazing, as always!
I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. They are just adorable. I just love your hair. the bangs are awesome. Love the pictures. We miss you tons. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment