Because I am so behind on posting I thought I would update by month rather than individual events. Here is MARCH in about 10 pictures...

My mom and dad came to visit us for Abbey's birthday and we had a ton of fun with them. The girls were so excited to have them visit and sleep in our house! We went to Wisconsin Dells for Ab's birthday and had a blast!

The girls at Wisconsin Dells taking a little swim. I didn't get any pictures of the indoor waterpark we went to, but it was huge! Eric and I were able to go on all the slides while my parents watched the girls, we even got to take the girls on some of the big raft/tube ones. They loved it!

We had a pond right outside our back door and there were TONS of ducks. They girls loved going out to feed them... bare feet and all. Oh, did I mention it was freezing cold? Ela doesn't care.

Going out to eat is something we all enjoy way too much! I love not having to cook and clean. Thanks mom and dad for all the fun!! We love you!!!

Our stake had a roadshow this year and my friend talked me into being part of it. We had a very short, no-liner part :) Just what I like. We were Dr. Suess WHO characters, just in case you couldn't tell. It was tons of fun to dress up like a dork and I got a lot of stares while I was driving to the school, so funny!

Cute little Abbey WHO.

Abbey got to celebrate her birthday for about 2 weeks straight. We went to the Dells, ate at about 5-6 different restaurants and had a little party at our house. My good friend, Shara, made this adorable cake. Seriously, it was amazing and it tasted great! Abbey didn't stop talking about it for about a week, she loved it!

Cute little cupcakes to go with the cake.

Happy 3rd Birthday sweetie! Stop growing so fast... we love you!!!



6 comments:
how in the WORLD did you get your hair to stay like that??
hahaha love it
your girls are getting so big :)
sara
Impressive update!! Love it. The Dells looks like a blast, I can't wait to go!
Your family is just darling! We're so glad you moved to WI!
Ha Ha love the Hoo costume! I can't believe Abby is 3! In the pool picture she looks so big and just like you! :o)
I'm sad that we didn't get to see the WHO's. Holy hair Leesa. We miss you guys.
That costume is awesome! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Your family pictures are way cute. I wish you lived by us, so you could take ours!
Happy Birthday to Abbey! Sounds like a lot of fun. Your girls are getting so grown up! Keep the posts coming!!!
Post a Comment