Friday, July 31, 2009

New Place

I know I am still behind on posting things that we have been up to, but I wanted to share this good bit of news. Eric found a new place for us to live in Wisconsin! When I say a "new" place, I mean brand spankin' new! The owners are still finishing up things as I type. How great is that? I don't have to clean up someone else's nasty, stinky, disgusting mess!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me! The only drawback is that it is a duplex. I really had my heart set on a house, but there is nothing available right now and you can't beat brand new! I am off to Wisconsin on Tuesday and I am really excited, anxious and sad all at the same time. Our trip to Utah has been so much fun and it will be hard to leave. I wish I had pctures to post of the new place, but you'll just have to wait!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey a dublex is a step up from Abbey Church. But then again it probably is a couple of steps up. I bet since it is new they have siding that hasn't been missing for a year. How exciting for you guys! Although we miss you guys tons. Joseph just asked me if he could play with Abbey the other day it was so sad.

Margo said...

Wahoo! I can't wait to hear more about it. miss you tons...margo

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

but I don't like to wait! :) Congrats on your new place. Have a safe trip out there. Keep me posted on how you are doing!

Angie said...

I love the smell of brand new anything. You can't beat that and has Bethany put it, it's a step up from Abbey Church. Almost everything is. I hope you like it and all goes well with unpacking. I swear you never fully get moved in. Miss ya.