Saturday, January 23, 2010

Say Cheese!

This is Abbey's new favorite thing to do... take pictures! I have been practicing a lot lately with my camera and really figuring how to use it in full manual mode. We were at the mall the other day and Abbey saw these cute little princess cameras and asked if she could get one so she could take pictures with mommy. I couldn't resist, so I bought her and Ela one (I've learned it is just easier to get two of the same toy rather than fight with two toddlers over one toy :)!
She's almost a pro!
Here's Ela giving sweet bear kisses. I love how just her bottom lip is sticking out. I would say this bear missed out... usually she gives open mouth slobber kisses. Too bad for him!


4 comments:

Sharalea said...

too cute! love the bear kisses! and look at those LASHES!!

C'est La Vie said...

She's stinkin cute :)

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

What kind of camera do you have? I need to do more manual stuff with mine, too. I'm going to a Photoshop seminar thing in Feb. Wish you were here to go with me!

Shannon said...

They are SO cute!! Love the mermaid camera. ;)