My mom made these AMAZING costumes for my girls! THANKS MOM - I LOVE YA! They are the cutest little witches I have ever seen, and they loved wearing the costumes, which is a major plus! They did not however love wearing the hats. They ended up looking more like princesses instead of witches without the hats, oh well!


This was the ONLY shot I got of Ela with her hat on that wasn't extremely blurry. The little stinker wouldn't leave it on for 5 seconds.

Here's Abbey checking out the creepy spider that hangs down from her hat - haha!

This year was alot of fun because Abbey actually understood what was going on. We took the girls to the mall in town to trick-or-treat since it is so cold outside. They thought it was great and it was nice to be warm and cozy inside. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!



6 comments:
They look so cute Leesa! We miss them like crazy! I love the one of Ela in her hat and Abbey looking at the spider ;) Happy Halloween!
so cute. Hope your doing good
Your girls are adorable! Love the costumes!
Darling pics! They are the cutest little 'witches' ever--! Your Mom did an amazing job on the dresses (and YOU did an amazing job on the dresses they were wearing TODAY at Church!!)
Those costumes are adorable!
picture are so cute. You are so talented.
Post a Comment