Abbey never ceases to surprise me with how smart she is getting. She is growing and learning things way to fast and I feel like it all is passing too quickly! This morning her and Eric were in the basement and I could hear Eric trying to coax her to come back upstairs. I went down to see if I could help. Abbey had her baby doll stroller, her book bag and one of her stuffed animals and was trying to drag them all up the stairs. I told her she needed to just pick one and leave the others downstairs. She of course didn't like this and kept trying to take them all. Eric and I kept asking her to just pick one. She was going back and forth between the stroller and the stuffed animal. After about a minute she grabbed the stuffed animal and put in the stroller looking pretty satisfied with herself and headed up the stairs. Eric and I just laughed and realized that we had to bring both of them upstairs - how does she figure these things out?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment