Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Mommy

I think I have posted about this before, but Abbey absolutely adores her baby dolls. We have to take them everywhere with us now. I took this picture yesterday, I thought it was so cute. I watched her carefully place her babies on the pillow, grab a book, and sit in the middle of them. She was flipping through the pages and just jabberin' away. This is one of her favorite books, Hand Hand Fingers Thumb, and I guess she wanted her babies to enjoy it also!

5 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

This picture is priceless! Brad was just asking me the other day if I had seen Abbey playing with her baby dolls. He was telling me how cute she looks when she is playing with them.

Margo said...

This is just adorable. You just want to soak in her preciousness. She is going to love having a real baby doll around.

Jessica said...

Oh, that is so sweet Lisa, she has a great mommy to teach her how to be a mommy. by-the-way I just got your pay it forward gift in the mail, I LOVE IT!! I feel so lucky to have it, you make beautiful wall quilts.
Thank you! :-)

Angie said...

That is so cute of little Abbey. She is getting cuter and cuter day by day and it's great that you are capturing these moments.

Anonymous said...

Look how cute she is!! I miss my lil niece!! I wanted to say thank you for my pay it forward gift! I absolutely love it!! I wish I was as crafty and creative as you...you'll have to teach me when you're in town for a long period of time. I was soo excited to get it! Thanks again!

Love ya,

Kan